Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TEP/TEPE Civil Engineering Students Participate in Surveying Field Camp 2011

TEP/TEPE Civil Engineering Sophomore Students Participate in Surveying Field Camp at Wang-Ta-Krai, Nakornnayok Province, March 18-22, 2011.

Do you know how to do the thing?

You all give good gestures..

First meeting to grab all assignments to produce topographic map, architect model, Google SketchUp Model. In addition to perform close-loop traverse, cross-check and double-check should be frequently perform to maintain quality of assigned work. Don't forget to compute volume if the water stream crook were to be filled.

Group meeting to ..

Eating lunch ... you are getting fat now.


She seems to enjoy the work, doesn't she?


The instrument setup is well established and now I am ready to do the job.


What are you three standing there for?

Sweet smile - I am happy to be here.

It is not heavy, I can carry by myself.

Eating breakfast at 6.30.


Let me wash my face ..


I will have to clean my teeth ..

Tightening the instrument to the tripod. I will make sure it is locked.


This is my labor job..


Let me get use to the target.


Let do the work, I am getting tired.



Let me see if you guys are right ..


What are you doin?


Who are you three?

What are you smiling at?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
(c)Copyright 2009 All rights reserved (c) 2552 สงวนลิขสิทธิ์ตาม พรบ.